WAXMAN'S GYM newsletter "SHUT UP and LIFT" issue #5 is now available!
IN THIS ISSUE...
From the Gym:
A video of some training lifts from the past two weeks including:
- Ashley, Ernie, Greg, Phil, and Sam towards the end of their training cycles which will culminate in test competitions at the end of the month.
- Liz, Mike, and Val from Dogtown Crossfit starting their preparations for the next Crossfit games.
From the Research Library:
- "Foot Pressure Study During Pulling Phase of Snatch Lifting"
- "Biomechanical Analysis of the Snatch During Weightlifting Competition"
From Around the Web:
- A video of the heaviest Clean and Jerk ever performed in International competition and the untold story behind it.
- An excellent article called "Considerations in Athletic Performance Enhancement Training, The Overhead Press: Is Using a Bench Putting You on the Bench"
From the Mailbag:
A question about attending coaching clinics
If you haven't already, you can subscribe by entering your email address in the top left corner of the page.
Yours in strength,